- VIPS ranked 1st in family restaurants in the National Customer Satisfaction Index (KPC)
- VIPS ranked 1st in family restaurants in the Korean Customer Satisfaction Index (KMAC)
- VIPS ranked 1st in family restaurants in the National Brand Competitiveness Index (KPC)
- Tous les Jours received an appreciation plaque (Korean Army Training Center)
- CJ Airtown (Incheon Int'l Airport) won F&B Marketing & Promotion Campaign of the Year at FAB Awards 2016 (The Moodie Davitt Report of UK)
- CJ Foodville ranked 1st in the National Customer Satisfaction Index (KPC)
- Tous les Jours won the best prize at the 13th Korea Start-up Awards (MoTIE)
- CJ Foodville won citations for achievement at 2015 Milano Expo (MoCST)
- CJ Foodville opened Foodworld COEX, which is the food service culture complex
- VIPS ranked 1st in family restaurants in the Korea Brand Power Index (KMAC)
- CJ Foodville became the first franchisor to sign a fair trade and shared growth agreement with franchisees (Tous les Jours)
- VIPS was selected as the official sponsor for Gwangju Universiade 2015
- bibigo participated at the Korea Pavilion of the EXPO 2015 Milano.
- CJ FOODVILLE Academy opened the Busan branch.
- VIPS took top place in the K-BPI run by Korea Management Association for four consecutive years
- A TWOSOME PLACE opens 600th store.
- The Cold Stone Creamery brand is no longer operated by CJ
- VIPS took top place in the K-BPI run by Korea Management Association for three consecutive years
- Korea-Indonesia CJ Baking Academy was opened
- CJ FOODVILLE received a commendation from the Minister of Health and Welfare on the World Autism Awareness Day (for the improvement of public perception)
- CJ FOODVILLE was selected as the top 100 companies for creating jobs in 2013 (announced on Apr. 2014)
- CJ FOODWORLD opened its second store at Qianmen Street, Beijing, China
- Merger with N City (N Business Unit)
- CJ FOODVILLE won the WINWIN Awards in Korea
- bibigo’s London SOHO store was enlisted in the Michelin Guide London 2015.
- TOUS les JOURS opens its first store in Malaysia.
- Korean Cuisine Season's Table is launched.
- TOUS les JOURS opens its first Malaysia bakery.
- bibigo UK SOHO store is registered in Michelin guide 2014 London.
- CJ Foodville opens a CSV Academy.
- CJ Confectionary and Bakery School opens within the Korea-Vietnam Technical School in Nghe An Province,
- VIPS is ranked top in the KCSI (Korea Consumer Satisfaction Index) by Korea Management Association for the
fourth year running.
- Bibigo held London store in UK
- Bibigo holds Korean food banquet at British Royal Victoria & Albert (V&A) Museum
- VIPS and Twosome coffee opened 1st store in China
- ‘CJ FoodWorld’ first overseas location in Bejing, China(Lido Aera)
- Bibigo opened in Japan, Vietnam
- Tous les Jours opened 1st store in Cambodia
- Tous les Jours opened 1st store in Malaysia
- Tous les Jours opened 20th store in Vietnam
- Launched ‘Twosome coffee’ casual cafe for 18-28 young generation launched
- Opened Tous les Jours concept store in Gangnam station
- ‘Cheiljemyunso’, ‘VIPS Burger’ brands launched
- Tous les Jours opened 1st store in Indonesia
- Tous les Jours opened 1st store in Philippines
- A Twosome Place opened 200th store
- Opened multi-restaurant cultural space ‘CJ FoodWorld’
- A Twosome Place opened 100th store
- Tous les Jours launches new BI ‘Healthy Homemade Bakery’
- VIPS opened Dongtan store applying Korea’s No. 1 Steak House SI
- Overseas targeting bibimbap brand ‘Bibigo’ launched and 1st stores opened in China, United States, and
- Opened unconventional curry restaurant ‘Loco Curry’
- ‘The Steak House’ launched
- Awarded True Company Award by Ministry of Labor for promoting employment of the disabled
- Tous les Jours opened 1,000th store
- Eumseong factory acquired certificate for Occupational Safety and HealthManagement System
- ‘Dono Studio’ brand launched
- VIPS awarded Grand Prix in CJ OnlyOne Prize in Customer Service
- ‘Bangkok 9’, ‘SeafoodOcean’, ‘Cold Stone Creamery’ brands launched
- CJ Corp. bakery business unit merger & ac quisition
- ‘China Factory’, ‘Fisher’s Market’, ‘The Place’ brands launched
- ‘Czen’, ‘After the Rain’ merger & acquisition
- Tous les Jours 1st store opened in China
- ‘Cafe Sobahn’, ‘N Grill’ brands launched
- Tous les Jours 1st store opened in the United States
- ‘After the Rain’, ‘Czen’, ‘Hancook’ brands launched
- ‘A Twosome Place’ brand launched
- VIPS exceeds 1 million customers
- CJ Foodville Corp. separates from CJ Corp.
- Tous les Jours awarded "Korea’s Best Franchise Brand Award in 1999"
- Korea homegrown brand ‘VIPS’ launched. 1st store opened in Deungchon
- ‘Tous les Jours’ brand launched. 1st store opend in Guri/Gyomun
- Tous les Jours frozen goods factory completed (Chungbuk Eumseong Daeso factory)
- CJ Food & Beverage division founded
- ‘Skylark’ brand launched